DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Start Date: April 1, 2023
Contract Terms: Full-time, fully remote position with option to work in Bali/CDMX during key times of the year
We are looking for someone to join our fast-growing start-up, MANDRN. Women-founded and women-led, we design clever products- made for intentional living and hands-free travel. Our mission is to invest in artisan culture worldwide inspiring products that impact communities and last a lifetime, keeping the concept of “human touch and made with love” alive.
We are looking for the dream candidate to join our small but agile team as our Digital Marketing Manager and to lead our marketing team and digital brand presence online into this next chapter of rocket ship growth!
You will run the strategy & day-to-day management of marketing from their initial ideation to implementation and eventual completion. You will be responsible for our marketing content calendar, content marketing strategy and marketing campaign briefs among many other tasks. You will also be responsible for measuring the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns.
Our dream hire works with both their left and right brain: they are an extremely creative marketer, but they love using numbers and analytics to test their creative juices. A unicorn you say? We believe this person exists, and we know a few already, so hope to find someone who contains both these characteristics. You are clever, witty, and cheeky with words and are an ideas generator! Seriously you love brainstorms and coming up with new ideas on how our brand can show up in the market in a unique way.
You love working in a fast-paced environment and are extremely entrepreneurial. You love to travel and living your life by design. You like to work smarter not harder. You’re willing to get your hands dirty and wear many hats. You live and breathe marketing and social are on the pulse with trends, and our fellow GEN Z’s. We’re looking for you!
- Celebration, Connection, Growth, Feeling proud
- Living our life by design
- Radical Accountability
- Travel and Freedom- at the heart of everything we do
MANDRN’s Ideal Candidate is:
- 5 years of marketing experience.
- Fast learner and a natural problem solver
- Strong analytical skills, loves the data and is results-driven
- Extremely creative and are an idea-generating wizard
- Excellent written verbal, and copywriting skills
- Strategic thinker
- Entrepreneurial spirit, egoless nature and thrives in a start-up environment
- Up-to-date with the latest pop culture. references and are on the pulse with all viral trends.
- In-depth knowledge of all social media platforms & Klaviyo.
- Strong leadership skills
- Growth-mindset oriented
- Proactive and self-starter
- Interest in the Leather industry
Primary Responsibilities of Employment:
- Developing innovative growth strategies that drive customers to our website and social channels, across all digital channels- influencers, TikTok, social media and paid ads
- Delivering effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging that is consistent throughout all platforms
Campaign & E-Comm Management
- Developing marketing briefs for our product/brand campaigns and working closely with all marketing channels to execute at thorough 360* marketing campaign
- Project managing campaign deliverables from all marketing channels, from strategy to execution
- Copywriting for all brand communication such as product/brand campaigns, IG, email and website
- Creating and maintaining our marketing content calendars in collaboration with channel leads
- Managing company website (including copy, content & visual merchandising)
- Responsible for overall email marketing strategy, and execution
- Spot opportunities to grow our email list, and work cross-functionally to implement opportunity
- Spot opportunities to maximize our average order value and the lifetime customer value in our automated flows
- 6-10 Newsletters Monthly based on Strat Calendar (plan, design, write, schedule)
- Monthly E-Marketing KPI Summary
- Managing/Monitoring/Updating All Email Flows, email segments & Customer communication touchpoints
Data Analysis and KPI Reporting
- Measuring, reporting, and recommending on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Managing metrics from platforms like Shopify Analytics, Google Analytics and Triple Whale
- Collaborating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Creation of UTM Campaign links for all channels, managing the team so all links sent from the brand are trackable, and correctly input
- Managing the marketing team & marketing contractors
- Hiring and training team members, setting deadlines and conducting performance reports
- Completing performance evaluations for employees and contractors
- Project managing the marketing team to execute marketing campaign deliverables
- Marketing Calendar & Marketing Team Planning board on Asana
- Content & Product 2023 Roadmap
- Marketing Budget 2023
- Campaign/Product Launch Briefs
- Monthly Marketing KPI Report
- Quarterly Marketing KPI Report
- Annual Marketing KPI Report
- Digital Marketing 2023 Strategy
- Product Development input & support
- Sampling & Production support
- Photoshoot brief, shot list, brief and day of support
Please note, these are goals to complete within the 160 hours, or is a full-time roll.
This is a 1- year contract. Option to extend should the working agreement if it feels like a fit for both parties!
If this role seems like a fit for you, please send your CV and work portfolio and why you think you'd make a great fit for the role to email@example.com! Looking forward to seeing your applications